Here's what we are doing to comply with Covid-19 regulations to help stop the spread of Covid-19 and keep our dancers safe.
- Face masks must be worn by both children and adults when entering and exiting the studio.
- The lobby is temporarily closed. All payments can be made online using our new Parent Portal or over the phone.
- Parents and students should wait outside the front door or in their cars until the class is let into the studio.
- The studio has designated spots for dancers to stand to ensure they are 12ft apart while dancing. Masks are not required while dancing but dancers may wear them if they want.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance, outside the bathroom and in the studio.
- Parents will be required to take their child's temperature 1-2 hours prior to class to ensure they do not have a temperature exceeding 100. If they are showing any signs of being sick, they should stay home.
- All common areas, door handles, bathroom, cubbies and studio equipment will be sanitized between classes.
- Signs will be hung in common areas and in the studio to remind dancers and parents of the rules and tips for staying healthy.