Studio policies and rules.
Please read through our studio policies and rules so you know what is expected of you.
- Children in combo classes should be able to go to the bathroom on their own. If they cannot, an adult will be required to stay for the duration of class.
- If your child cannot attend a class, please notify the teacher by either calling the studio or sending an email to let the teacher know.
- If a student decides to drop a class, they will be refunded payments made for the rest of year. CDH does not refund partial payments for a month. If a class is dropped mid-month, refunds will only be made for the following months paid, not the current month.
- Withdrawal from the studio needs to be submitted by a parent via email or in writing to CT Dance Hub LLC.
- The studio is not responsible for stolen or misplaced items left in the lobby area. Please secure your belongings and do not bring valuables to be left unattended.
- CT Dance Hub LLC is not liable for personal injury, loss or damage of any personal property. Every student is responsible to inform their teacher of any injury or limitations they may have that may prevent them from participating fully in class.
- CT Dance Hub LLC is entitled to use videography and photography throughout the year. Pictures/videos may be used for advertising or other events.
- Students should arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Students should be picked up promptly after class.
- Proper dress code will be enforced in every class.
- No street shoes allowed on the dance floor.
- No cell phones. The sound should be shutoff and the cell phone put away while students are in class.
- No gum, candy or food is allowed during class or on the dance floor.
- No smoking in or around the dance studio.
- Check bulletin board/calendar for studio updates and events.